Salmunster Sweet Sites



Each day I take some time to sit in this walled garden with the labyrinth. It is such a peaceful place. Today I was having my usual "quiet time" and I was lured to that dark corner over on the left there. I thought I saw something but when I got there it wasn't what I thought it was but, I found this superb sculpture in the undergrowth:






 St Francis' Church part of the 17th century monastery where I am staying and teaching.

And its pulpit.






 My coffee shop and Bad Soden-Salmunster streetscape just 500 metres from the monastery.


A couple of sweet spots along the rivulet walk to Bad Soden Spa.








A magical place is this.



Comments

CJ Kennedy said…
I read your post title too quickly. I thought it was Salmunster Sweets and you were showing chocolates! I either need new glasses or another cup of tea this morning.

Your sweet sites are delicious, too, thanks for sharing.

Popular posts from this blog

The journey begins ...

"The Johannesburg Group"

Making time my friend ... and poly myalgia rheumatica