Penciling & Punting Cambridge, UK



One of the loveliest groups is the Saffron Scribes and organiser Michelle Goulder was the perfect hostess and pencil workshop convenor.  Here are a few photos from my fantastic few days in Cambridge. What could be better than punting on the River Cam and calligraphy!



With thanks to my wonderful host and friend Michelle Goulder.




Michelle & I in one of the places I love most in Cambridge, the Fitzwilliam Museum. We were thinking of you Georgia!




Some of my favourite photos from punting on the River Cam. 











See what I mean by my favourites, our guide Kyle!






The Mathematical Bridge, for you Alex McLaren!


Gotta love those legs.






 On a more serious note, the Wren Library.


And then our two-day workshop with Saffron Scribes on penciling ... 


















Love the sneakers!







Thank you for a super time, your support and for the invitation to teach in Cambridge for Saffron Scribes!



Comments

Michelle said…
Thanks, Gemma, for such a lovely weekend and a fantastic workshop enjoyed by all. It was my great pleasure to host and to share a bit of Cambridge with you! Xx

Popular posts from this blog

The journey begins ...

"The Johannesburg Group"

Making time my friend ... and poly myalgia rheumatica